Friday, July 13, 2007

Reflection 4

What:

Today we’ve had to work with graphic’s by using the computer program for paint.

So What:

With this program we’ve need to draw our shoes and it was pretty interesting to work in this program. I think that is pretty harder to draw a painting using a mouse instead handwrite.

Than What:

I don’t think that in the future that i will use this program to teach my students because is really hard to make a picture with a mouse and it needs lots of nerves to do that. It was interesting to try but i think i wont use technology to draw a picture. Honestly for drawing a painting i prefer the old fashion way (drawing with a free hand).

2 comments:

Wantok said...

Hi Jovan,
My name is Joe Valasko. I was one of Bill's students here in the U.S. and I took the graphics course last year. I think you'll find it a very useful and enlightening class.
Great job with the blog so far! Nice drawing. About the Paint program: everybody has the same difficulty drawing with the mouse in Paint. You'll find out later that the program is much more useful for altering images and combining them with other images.
Good luck with the course. I'll stop by some other time.

Jovan_gv said...

Hi Joe. Thanks for you comment. I am using the paint program for combining images or altering some images taken with print screen button on the keyboard, or from the net , but never for creating a picture with it, and I found it really hard to do that.
Thanks again for the comment that u have send me.
Best regards and stop by any time
Jovan